76 rue de Vaucouleurs – 45 100 Orléans,
Phone: +33 2 38 81 73 57
Fax: +33 2 38 74 03 56
Ms. Charlotte Palisson
Desing office dedicated to technical and commercial development of bioplastics since 2006
- The benefits of Autem’s R&D are aimed at plastic converters company that we support in the implementation of biomaterials; and at company decision takers for which we provide turnkey solutions. Our expertise also allows us to support the bioplastics producers and to guide their development into growing markets.
- Experiments has allowed us to obtain relevant expertise in modification of bioplastics.
- With an extensive network of suppliers of raw materials and additives, Autem has implemented many compounds and therefore provides a wide range of materials that meet the constraints and specifications of leading sectors.
- Since its creation Autem has built a network of public and private research partners, and a network of industrial partners involved in the process of bioplastics. This network can meet the varied demands, from small company to large industrial groups.
- The Engineering Department supports its clients in all stages of product development : from the seting up of a consistent specification in terms of materials, the skills expected for the product, and the R & D eventually (possibly) needed, all the way to the creation of prototypes and pilot plants to validate the project, or even to the launch pilot production and industrialization.
USB key “Green Cube”
Bottle 90% biobased 100% biodegradable